Skip to main content

Quarrels

Welcome back to another one of my gab fests!

How have you all been all this time?

         I was wondering about something very banal not, because I'm incapable of having complex thoughts but, rather because it was so common and disinteresting that it kept popping up. So, the topic of our discussion today is (yep, you got that right from the title itself).
So, being a citizen of a metropolitan city like Delhi, it is very common  for me to see quarrels, people are fighting on roads, the traffic jams are the culprits, in the air so polluted the smog is the culprit and so on. Fighting is something very constant those who dont seem to be fighting have other conflicts to tend to.
       Therefore, the quarrel I am to address is the one that we dont see, coz what we see is just too petty for me to give my thoughts on. The quarrel within refers to the conflicting opinions of the heart and the mind, this confusion was made evident to me not by my own but rather a friend who was acting continuously ambiguous with her wants and the restrictions.
       I realized that all seem to have these wants or desires, and it takes an educated guess for a person to judge if the said desire is feasible or will it be a fool's errand. So, the to and fro match between the desires and restrictions is a never ending game of tennis. I myself have never had such dilemma, I prefer to act and learn than, to not act and regret not learning, once I have learned, I make a note and try not to repeat the same mistake again (I know it sounds easy and it is too but, there are always consequences). Now that statement in "( )" is the ideal example of the inner quarrel.
      So I would suggest do what makes you happy and dont do anything that makes another unhappy, if you are still not clear then find a loop hole, I know you are good in that.
   

P.S. one cant always be happy, Perpetual happiness is a myth, have your share of sorrows, they teach you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hysteria

Heyo readers,         Its been a while since i wrote my emotions and this is because you all got a competitor to whom i tell my feelings instead of indulging you guys. I am back here because i wanted to share this one with you all. I have recently learned that it does take loss for one to become expressive in one way or the other and to us (i cant say teenager any more) love is the usual loss or so we believe.        Today, i wont talk of love. well, i will try not to talk about love. The name of the note is so because i dont remember what was the last feeling i held within me. Everything is hysterical to me, no matter what it is. It is said to be a fool's trait who blurts out everything without thinking of the consequences. Guess i knew that for long enough thus the "extraordinary fool". Well, forgive me for i am not a man of my word, so coming back to my favourite topic LOVE. It has been sometime since i gave this advice to a friend "speak your mind". This pa

Perspectives

Hello readers,   How is it hanging with you guys these days?   i hope you all are well. Yesterday in a classroom lecture of mine, the teacher thought of giving a small excerpt on Perspectives. Essentially speaking perspective is the way of looking at things formulated by ones own experiances, and this really got me thinking. It is very common for us to look at everything from the viewpoint of "I would have done it better", we do not hesitate in pointing out others mistakes relentlessly, without thinking for even a second that if we were in the situation would we have even succeeded.              The teacher however was explaining a different concept, he drew a hotch-potched image on a white board with a marker in front of us of a plant with no specific features to it. A flower on top, two leaves on its stem on either of its sides and finally a triangular pot. I wont tell you what i saw but would rather ask you what image would you make of this description.            There

Disconnected

heyo this one is as its title says a mix and match of a few things. First, i caught up with a friend, and it was lovely although i have lost a particular fragment of her memory, i dont remember her laugh, funny thing to forget though but i cant remember the way she used to laugh although i do remember an incident where she cried, i caught a glimpse of her fleeting and that is a prominent memory that i remember and to that a friend of her who was walking behind packed up her things and uttered "stupid indians". That is one memory that survives. Second, i have seen one of the most gorgeous girls of the world, she is literally breathtakingly beautiful. No, i am not in love but you really dont need a lovers eyes to admire her, it just comes naturally. She doesnt hold a mask of beauty but is indeed a beautiful person inside, trust me i know her a bit. Third and last i dont know if i have written the gibberish above in my senses or not, just wanted it out