Skip to main content

Happy Happy Calm

Today I had an unusual air of calm inside my lungs. Today I was in no hurry to get up and go to work, I knew that sleeping in 30 minutes more wont hurt anybody, I walked to the Metro train station in a long 10 minute walk (it takes me precisely 7 minutes to get to the station from my home) and i was fine, not put of breath in any way, I was subjected to the same unrelenting crowd of rajiv chowk and I didnt care. In the metro I didnt offer my seat to any (coz no one aged nor any woman in need appeared) as I got the seat during the last leg of my journey.

I got to my workplace only to realize that I had left my key at home but, instead of calling everyone with the key to hurry to the workplace, I waited it out. This new feeling of calm is elevating, Im worried for nothing and this maybe the first time in my entire life that Im worried for nothing. No, doors need to be locked, no switches need to be turned off, no deadlines to meet and no love to greet. There is a profound happiness that was always there but overwhelmed by worries, today those worries are nowhere in sight. I am easily recalling jokes today, I have a couple of things in the back of my mind but they are ineffective to on this newfound high Im going through.

Life seems sorted as of now, and perhaps this is why i feel so free, as my application has been completed and i have to wait for some time to get the result, thus i am waiting patiently, lets see how this turns out when it does, till then, i'll keep this !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hysteria

Heyo readers,         Its been a while since i wrote my emotions and this is because you all got a competitor to whom i tell my feelings instead of indulging you guys. I am back here because i wanted to share this one with you all. I have recently learned that it does take loss for one to become expressive in one way or the other and to us (i cant say teenager any more) love is the usual loss or so we believe.        Today, i wont talk of love. well, i will try not to talk about love. The name of the note is so because i dont remember what was the last feeling i held within me. Everything is hysterical to me, no matter what it is. It is said to be a fool's trait who blurts out everything without thinking of the consequences. Guess i knew that for long enough thus the "extraordinary fool". Well, forgive me for i am not a man of my word, so coming back to my favourite topic LOVE. It has been sometime since i gave this advice to a friend "speak your mind". This pa

Perspectives

Hello readers,   How is it hanging with you guys these days?   i hope you all are well. Yesterday in a classroom lecture of mine, the teacher thought of giving a small excerpt on Perspectives. Essentially speaking perspective is the way of looking at things formulated by ones own experiances, and this really got me thinking. It is very common for us to look at everything from the viewpoint of "I would have done it better", we do not hesitate in pointing out others mistakes relentlessly, without thinking for even a second that if we were in the situation would we have even succeeded.              The teacher however was explaining a different concept, he drew a hotch-potched image on a white board with a marker in front of us of a plant with no specific features to it. A flower on top, two leaves on its stem on either of its sides and finally a triangular pot. I wont tell you what i saw but would rather ask you what image would you make of this description.            There

Crass Man

I wasn't this crass, in the past few weeks my words and my actions have started to have direr consequences. I used to be happier before, I used to be nicer, guess it is now showing as just a façade and the bastard is seeping out. I can't explain the hideousness of my actions but it sure is making people realize what sort of a decrepit imbecile I am. I think I know where I lost my way, it happened the day I started getting what I wanted. Each one hoped to change and maybe keep me (or this could be the narcissist in me talking) but, I never did stay and went back when I wanted to and only know that I'm at an age when this is considered immoral behavior. I only intend to apologize to the ones I did wrong, the ones I treated wrong, in my defense I never did deserve you to begin with, and you were just kind to me and for that, you don't deserve the treatment you get from me. Forgive me!