Skip to main content

What Goes Around, Comes Around

So, it was last night that I got talking to the girl I had fallen for, 4 years back. We got to talking and i learned that she no longer has a boyfriend anymore and I was as happy as a toddler because it was first time in 4 years that i had learned that she was single and i did not think twice and offered her to take me back.  (yea, you are thinking right, what kind of fool just jumps at an opportunity like that, I could have waited a bit, could have asked if she was available, hell could have asked how did it happen and then move on from it but no, I didnt have that much thought and I just asked her straight away.)

It is after her initial tipsy reply that I first felt it. During her acknowledgement of how special I was to her, she used that infernal word, that one word which was enough to tell me to quit dreaming. She used the word "always" I knew it then and there that she was lost to me. given the fact that I pushed her away in the first place. It was after asking her to come back for the first time that I felt empty stomached again, a churning feeling waiting so anxiously for her to reply and that was the moment when I felt weak, vulnerable and broken. I felt what i had seen many feel, talked many through it without having felt it myself. It was ludicrous of me to try to ease my friends at that moment of time.

Come 4:30 AM I drifted off to sleep, and when i woke up I had no answer, what was clear to my mind the moment she uttered "always" was an idea my mind 'bending head over heels' to reject. So I asked for a definitive answer. It was like final moments before a result is released, not as stressful though, for I had an idea that I was failing this one, im kinda 4 years too late.

She wished me well and hoped I would stay happy, first time I felt on the other end of the rope!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hysteria

Heyo readers,         Its been a while since i wrote my emotions and this is because you all got a competitor to whom i tell my feelings instead of indulging you guys. I am back here because i wanted to share this one with you all. I have recently learned that it does take loss for one to become expressive in one way or the other and to us (i cant say teenager any more) love is the usual loss or so we believe.        Today, i wont talk of love. well, i will try not to talk about love. The name of the note is so because i dont remember what was the last feeling i held within me. Everything is hysterical to me, no matter what it is. It is said to be a fool's trait who blurts out everything without thinking of the consequences. Guess i knew that for long enough thus the "extraordinary fool". Well, forgive me for i am not a man of my word, so coming back to my favourite topic LOVE. It has been sometime since i gave this advice to a friend "speak your mind". This pa

Perspectives

Hello readers,   How is it hanging with you guys these days?   i hope you all are well. Yesterday in a classroom lecture of mine, the teacher thought of giving a small excerpt on Perspectives. Essentially speaking perspective is the way of looking at things formulated by ones own experiances, and this really got me thinking. It is very common for us to look at everything from the viewpoint of "I would have done it better", we do not hesitate in pointing out others mistakes relentlessly, without thinking for even a second that if we were in the situation would we have even succeeded.              The teacher however was explaining a different concept, he drew a hotch-potched image on a white board with a marker in front of us of a plant with no specific features to it. A flower on top, two leaves on its stem on either of its sides and finally a triangular pot. I wont tell you what i saw but would rather ask you what image would you make of this description.            There

Crass Man

I wasn't this crass, in the past few weeks my words and my actions have started to have direr consequences. I used to be happier before, I used to be nicer, guess it is now showing as just a façade and the bastard is seeping out. I can't explain the hideousness of my actions but it sure is making people realize what sort of a decrepit imbecile I am. I think I know where I lost my way, it happened the day I started getting what I wanted. Each one hoped to change and maybe keep me (or this could be the narcissist in me talking) but, I never did stay and went back when I wanted to and only know that I'm at an age when this is considered immoral behavior. I only intend to apologize to the ones I did wrong, the ones I treated wrong, in my defense I never did deserve you to begin with, and you were just kind to me and for that, you don't deserve the treatment you get from me. Forgive me!